The residence with the name Ekaterini is an enchanting house with particularly hospitable rooms in light, earthy nuances and frugal lines. This residence occupies the second and third floor of the lodging.
|Master bedroom||One bedroom with two single beds||Den with the “Turkish” couch||Living room|
|Dining room||Bathroom with closed shower||Cooker with two electric hobs||Electric oven|
|Toaster||Kitchen utensils||Private garden||Big table with six chairs|
|Umbrella||Two sun beds||A/C||Solar heating|
|electric heater||Hair dryer||Iron||Ironing board|
|TV||DVD player||CD player||Radio|
|Satellite connection||Free Internet access||Alarm System||Central Heating System|
The residence with the name Ekaterini is an enchanting house with particularly hospitable rooms in light, earthy nuances and frugal lines. The harmonious connection of frugal internal spaces and beautifully shaped – planted exterior spaces with the alternations of levels, colours and materials create a particularly romantic environment. This residence occupies the second and third floor of the lodging and is consisted of:
• On the second floor the living room – dining room – kitchen, a bedroom, a den and a bathroom.
• On the third floor there is also a bedroom and the roofs of the building which are developed on two levels and ensure unhindered view of the roofs and lofts of the other buildings near the old city, the spectacular mountains in the south, and the harbour.
A pleasant touch involving this residence is the splendid private garden with its lemon tree, apricot tree, boykambilia, the young palm tree, vine tree, gardenia, angelica, fouli, daisies, poppies and other aromatic plants such as thyme, basil, oregano, spearmint, lavender, that can be enjoyed every moment of the day in a splendidly shaped area.
Access to the residence can easily be achieved on foot from Duke Street 70m. from the coast of Koyntoyriotoy but also from the 1st byway of Meletioy Street (extension of Theotokopoyloy Street), a road which allows the passing of cars specific hours a day (from 3:00 until 10:00). The residence Ekaterini is completely furnished and fully equipped. In the living room there is a three seated couch, a low coffee table and a television stand. In the adjoined space of the dining room- kitchen there is a table and four chairs and the completely equipped cooker with two electric ceramic hearths, an electric oven, a refrigerator, a coffee-pot, kettle, a toaster, and a number of kitchen utensils (dishes, glasses, mugs, cutlery etc). The bedroom on this level has two single beds of dimensions 0,90×2,00 (that can be joined to form a double bed), a bedside table, a mirror and a three doored wardrobe of dimensions 1,80×2,20. On the way to the bathroom and the bedroom is the den with the discreet furniture, the clothes cabinet and the “Turkish” couch that can easily host a 5th individual in the residence if necessary. The access to the third floor and the bathroom of this residence is via internal scale that combines the metal and the timber and constitutes an additional element of decorated space. The bath of residence is constituted by a closed shower and selected types of hygiene. In the master bedroom of the residence that is found on the second floor of the building is a double bed of dimensions 1,60×2,00 with its matching bedside tables, small television stand, and a bifoliate wardrobe of dimensions 1,00×1,60.
In the roofs of this building, that belong exclusively to the residence Ekaterini and are accessible via the master bedroom on the third floor, flowers have been planted in ceramic flowerpots – flower-stands and have created an outdoor sitting area with a couch, a patio table and umbrella. On the higher level of the building, two sunbeds give the opportunity to guests to enjoy relaxation in the sun and the view that unfolds freely in front of them.
In the private garden of the residence Ekaterini has been shaped a tiled patio, in consequence to the living room of the residence via to its openings, in which exists a big table for food with six outdoor chairs and an umbrella, creating a particularly accessible corner for enjoyment of plants, colours and quietness that the space offers. And for visitors who can’t get enough of the sun the corner of the sun room in the loft on the highest level next to a wall of old stonemasonry will satisfy their requirements, ensuring unlimited light and sun and the beautiful view of the garden but also of the renovated residence.
The residence Ekaterini allocates an autonomous system of heating with thermal bodies placed in all its spaces, air conditioning in the all rooms with three autonomous air conditioners, solar heater (with possibility of electric operation and operation with the heating of residence).
Additional equipment that is found in the residence are clothes lines for hanging, a vacuum cleaner, cleaning detergents, a hair dryer, an iron and an ironing board, a television, a DVD – CD player, a small bookshelf, a DVD player, a radio, satellite connection and internet access.
|Season||1 -4 persons||5 persons|
|1st November – 31st March||€ 120||€ 140|
|1st April – 30th June||€ 150||€ 170|
|1st July – 31 August||€ 180||€ 200|
|1st September – 31st October||€ 160||€ 180|
• Each guest house is rented out as independent – self served.
• They are delivered cleaned with set beds.
• For the fifth guest, at the guest house Ekaterini, there is a couch in the den which can be transformed into a bed (dimensions: 1.20 x 2.00m).
• The minimum duration of stay is 3 nights.
BENEFITS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
• Internet access
• Air-conditioning (cool in summer, warm in winter)
• Cleaning and changing of bed linen and towels every fourth day.
• A safe for personal belongings
• Complimentary welcoming with a bottle of wine and fresh fruit.
• Stocked fridge on your arrival with various products such as: soft drinks, coffee, tea, mineral water.
• Satellite TV
• DVD player – CD player – MP3 player
• Small collection of DVDs
BENEFITS UPON AGREEMENT
• Intermediary cleaning
• Transportation to and from harbour & airport.
• For accommodation for over ten (10) nights there is a 10% discount for further days of stay.
• There are special prices for a long duration stay.
• Up to 10% discount, for reservations concerning the high season, occurring during December – January – February.
METHODS OF PAYMENTS / CANCELLATIONS
• Payment of 30% of the total sum as down payment for the ratification of reservation. The refunding of the total sum is on the day of arrival.
• A cancellation of 30 days in advance is not charged.
• For cancellations from 30 – 1 day before arrivals the down payment is retained.
• For departures before scheduled date are charged with the 100% of the total cost of stay.